Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on CCG Castle's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on CCG Castle's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by CCG Castle at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on CCG Castle's web site are provided "as is". CCG Castle makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, CCG Castle does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall CCG Castle or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on CCG Castle's Internet site, even if CCG Castle or a CCG Castle authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on CCG Castle's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. CCG Castle does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. CCG Castle may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. CCG Castle does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
CCG Castle has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by CCG Castle of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to CCG Castle's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Connecticut without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
BuyList Terms and Conditions
1. What Is a BuyList?
The Buy List feature on our site allows you to sell us items that we've indicated we're looking to purchase. You simply enter the Buy List part of the website, add the cards to your cart that you want to SELL to us, and see how much cash you can make! Many of you have used this to make some quick cash off that sweet stash of mint cards you don’t use anymore, or even to build massive CCG Coin Rewards for your next big pre-order!
2. How does it work?
We have provided a ‘Buy List' feature for our site that allows you to choose applicable items and indicate you'd like to sell them to us. You can have the site only show you Buy List Items, or can use the "Sell" button when browsing the site normally. This will add items to your Buy List Cart. Make sure to only add the items you actually have! Once you've added all the items you want to sell to us, you can submit your Buy List Order, print it out, pack everything up and send it to us! We will review everything and if it looks good we'll send you a payment, or give you Reward Coins for everything we've accepted!
3. Terms and Conditions
These terms are very important. Please make sure you read them BEFORE sending us any cards!
1. All cards must be in English, unplayed, near mint or mint condition when they arrive to us. Cards not received in such condition may be rejected and returned.
2. CCG Castle reserves the right to cancel, reject or return any or all items in a buy list order for ANY reason, most especially if we get swamped with a particular card, or our buy list is off on pricing and someone tries to take advantage of that. Any items that need to be returned to you for any reason other than the condition, will be at our cost. If cards are received damaged or not in acceptable buy list condition, the return postage will be taken from your payout of cash or store credit.
3. Please make sure that the cards you send us are in the EXACT order listed on your Buy List print page. If we have to sort through your entire collection or submission, a processing fee may apply.
4. You are 100% responsible for getting the cards to us. We are not responsible for lost, damaged, or mis-delivered packages. We highly recommend using a Priority Mail service with Signature and/or Insurance, especially for larger value orders. Please pack your items very well. Plastic sleeves or top loaders are only recommended for high value cards. We have to remove all sleeve, so please so not send us bulk or hundreds of cards all in sleeves. We reserve to right to add a processing fee if the removal is excessive. Avoid using any rubber bands, paper clips, any excessive amounts of tape, or any other shipping method that will damage the cards. They should be packaged tightly in boxes or deck holders if possible.
5. As part of the Buy List checkout process you are allowed to choose from a few different repayment options including but not limited to PayPal and CCG Reward Coins. If your order is accepted, in part or in full, we will attempt to issue payment via the requested method, when possible.
6. When we receive your order, we will process it in full, and notify you of the outcome, and submit payment quickly. Inquiries are welcome if you are looking to see the status of your package, when possible.
7. Please send your submissions to :
CCGCastle.com Buy List
2 Craftsman Road
East Windsor, CT 06088
It is extremely important that you include a complete printout of your buy list order, from the website, INSIDE the package, so we know who to pay. Orders received without this may experience extreme delays in processing.
8. We will review and process your order within 2-3 business days after receiving it in the mail.
9. Orders not postmarked or shipped to us within 7 days, or received within 30 days of the order submission, will be canceled and cards will be returned at your expense. Please do not submit the order unless you are ready to ship us the cards!
By submitting a Buy List Order to us, you are agreeing to honor, and be bound by, all the terms and conditions set forth on the site.
4. Further Questions
If you have any questions or concerns about the BuyList or how it works, please Contact Us